NAPBI Beauty U is a multi-faceted education program provided to NAPBI members and other industry professionals. Beauty l U offers professional-development opportunities, training, resources, learning-based publications, and more, all specifically tailored to meet the needs of professional Beauty and their staff.
Beauty U courses are designed to instruct learners at all levels of the Beautyl industry. Other affiliated professionals may also benefit from Beauty U courses. Beauty U courses—including education, certification, and continuing education—begin in fall 2018.
NAPBI On the Move
2018 Beauty Industry Forum
The 2018 Beauty Industry Forum will be hosted at the Capitol Hill Club in Washington D.C., November 5 – 6, 2018. On day one AAPA will bring professional appraisers together with legislative and agency leaders for discussions on common challenges facing the industry. Day two will focus on professional development. Due to the collaborative nature of this event, participation is limited to NAPBI-invited guests and NAPBI member participants on a first-come, first-registered basis.
Goals for the 2018 Beauty Industry Forum
- Support development of mutually beneficial relationships between NAPBI members and HUD officials and political leaders through presentation and networking opportunities.
- Identify additional opportunities for collaboration between NAPBI members and government agencies charged with governance of the Beauty industry.
- Collect data to support future Beauty U initiatives, research and course development.
- Highlight NAPBI accomplishments and ongoing efforts to advance professionalism in the Beauty l industry.
- Provide professional-development and learning opportunities for Beauty professionals to expand and grow their business.
NAPBI Lunch-and-Learn Events
NAPBI regional Lunch-and-Learn events provide opportunities for Beauty experts to connect with members and share leading/emerging best practices (many will provide continuing education opportunities). These events allow busy professional Beauty to network and learn while keeping their hectic schedules.
Currently Scheduled Events:
Nashville, TN – Oct 1st , 2018
For more info, call 888-382-9880 ext 325
Kansas City, TN – October 22, 2018
San Francisco, CA – December 8, 2018
Sign up for NAPBI’s newsletters to read about the latest developments on issues facing the Beauty industry and strategies to manage your business.